- All vehicles traveling south on Country Club Rd must enter the north side of the horseshoe driveway to drop off students in the front of the school. Please pull up to the south entrance or directly behind the car in front of you so 4 to 5 vehicles can unload at one time.
- Please remain in your vehicle as there will be adults available to help assist your child from the car, as needed.
- Your child should exit from the right side of the car so they do not have to pass between vehicles. This is a safety issue we ask you to follow. If your child rides in a car seat it would be helpful if they are seated behind the passenger seat so they can exit the car on the right side. Once your child is safely out of your car you may leave out the south exit of the horseshoe driveway.
- We encourage all parents to utilize the car drop off line. If you do have to park and walk your child across traffic, please make sure you have them by the hand and watch closely for oncoming vehicles.
- PLEASE use your car rider sign with your child's name on it during afternoon dismissal. This will help speed up the process of loading students in the afternoon car line.
- Daycare students are dismissed from the old PE room to their respective daycare vehicles.
- Kindergarten students and their siblings are dismissed from the cafeteria to the back parking lot.